Digital Media Analyst
|Rémun. :||EUR à négocier||Métier :||Social Media|
Description du poste
Blue Search Conseil, specialized headhunting agency, hire all digital talents and is looking for, for its client, the international leader in hi-tech home appliances, a :
Digital Media Analyst
Position based in Paris (16ème)
Regular business trips in London
As the Digital Media Analyst you will be responsible for managing the PPC, Programmatic & Paid Social campaigns and be able to improve the business, through the integration of Performance Media and Analytics data to scale direct performance.
You will be able to provide quick wins, through the integration of Performance Media and Analytics data to scale direct performance.
You will work with both (France & UK), internal cross-functional partners including Category Managers to support the planning and delivery of integrated quarterly campaigns for the business.
The main areas of focus for the role include:
- Monitor digital channel performances via Google analytics and the Google Marketing Platform identifying trends and opportunities to improve results
- Develop local market media reporting, delivering insight on audience and creative performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Use industry and competitor analysis data and tools to inform activity and assess the potential of new capabilities
- Establish, Run and Report on the delivery of our online 90-day testing programme, ensuring all tests are run to a high standard and are rigorously quality checked before being put live
- Deliver ongoing Paid Search deep dives to continually improve the channel performance, and lead the workstream with the agency to deliver and report on outcomes
- Deliver campaign reports for Categories with insight on audience and creative performance
- Undertake ongoing analysis and optimization of all digital marketing campaigns, providing insight and recommendations for future activity
- Develop and maintain the Digital Marketing Forecast to deliver each digital channel’s budget, aligned to the Direct and Marketing budget
- You have a 2-4 year- experience of managing Paid Search and Programmatic activity to drive ecommerce transactions.
- You constantly look for opportunities to use data to improve performance. You drive forward digital initiatives to deliver improvements in productivity.
- You build a good relationship with Google, DoubleClick and Facebook to maximise platform capabilities.
- Demonstrable strategic & analytical capabilities, you are self-starter with lots of initiative.
- You have good communication skills, both written & verbal. You enjoy working in a fast paced & ever-changing environment
- You are objective, enthusiastic, committed, flexible!
- Fluent in English and native market language (French).
Please send your resume under: AFB/3001/W to the following address : email@example.com