Blue-Search is a recruitment company, specialized in digital top management profiles. Our client, a leading digital distributor and services provider for independent artists & labels worldwide, is looking for a :
Global Head of Video Operations
Based in Paris or London
The mission of the Global Head of Video Operations is to build the operational strategy on video distribution for the next few years, and improve the current distribution platform. It should help the company rethink the video distribution operating model in order to cope with the exponential growth in video activity as well as the explosion of different formats and issues related to video content.
To do this, the Global Head of Video Operations will have to recruit and lead a team around him, mainly product, operations, but also technical (in dotted line). She/he will also work closey with the Global Head of Video Audience Development in charge of the business development aspect, to whom he/she will bring his/her vision and her/his operational skills so that they can build and execute together a strategy aimed at doubling the activity in the next years. In the day-to-day management of the activity, the Head of Video Distribution, assisted by his/her team, must collect all the video content of the labels and artists distributed by Believe, and package them (formats and metadata) to make them available on all streaming platforms around the world on the day of their release.
Main missions :
- Define the product strategy around the development of video distribution, particularly in its ingestion and quality controls aspects, with a view to developing the most advanced multi-format and multi-platform distribution solution on the market,
- Identify and build tools to ingest and validate the multiple video content of artists and producers
- Identify automation solutions that will manage the exponential growth of the business in a « scalable » vision
- Manage the progress of the Supply Chain Video roadmap and ensure that the timing and quality of the products and improvements delivered are respected, all in a process of permanent continuous improvement
- Manage and lead the operations and product team on a daily basis, as well as, functionally the dedicated development team, in agile methodology
- Ensure with the team the verification of content to guarantee compliance with the laws and rules in force on each service, both through the implementation of appropriate processes, and through the development of tools automated
- Build a platform able to manage different formats (SD, HD, vertical, 360) and guarantee a high level of quality for the content optimized for each platform.
- Build an ingestion interface for artists and labels that is reliable and intuitive
- Build and maintain relationships with external video platforms (Youtube, etc.)
- Pilot KPIs for management and an SLA for sales teams to guarantee the on-line delivery times and the satisfaction of our artists and labels.
For this, you have an operational team based in Paris and India, which you will need to expand to cover all time zones, as well as a Squad in Paris within an agile organization.
- At least 7/10 years’ experience on similar functions, on video projects
- Ability to work with IT, marketing & business profiles
- Strong experience of management
- Analytical & performance oriented
- Fluent English
Does this opportunity speak to you? Submit your application and CV to Blue Search Conseil: