My client is one of the world’s most creatively effective marketing services company.
I’m searching for the Digital director who will report to the Head of digital.
Based in Paris, this person will integrate the Digital and social media team and will work in close collaboration with the Social Strategist that are already working on our main global clients. She / He will also work with the Head of Social on his tasks to develop meaningful work. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a powerful global network and work for one of the leading brands in their industries.
The digital director leads the design of insight driven social/ecom/digital strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition. The digital director is responsible for ensuring high quality, successful delivery of holistic social media / digital campaigns via the help of a team of social / digital strategist.
– Liaise with client & business leads on day-to-day digital projects as required
– Articulate and present key digital, ecommerce or and social media ideas for client presentations
– Help frame digital / social ideas so client understands and buys the concepts.
– Connect digital / social / E-commerce opportunities to business and communication goals to help shape the client brief
– Conduct consumer behavior research. If necessary, work with data analysts to uncover the social behavior of the target audience
– Make recommendations as to the effectiveness of digital / social work; to be used as input for future brand planning
– Help the creative team develop successful digital / social media / ecommerce campaigns
– Ensure tactical plan achieves client objectives and strategies
– Build complex and sophisticated digital / social media ecosystem and recommend the right deliverables
– Manage & guide the work of team of strategists
– Set overall campaign objectives linked to specific social KPIs for later campaign evaluation
– Provide direction to ensure that KPIs, media plans, social amplification and activation leads back to overall business and communication goals and consumer insight on assigned projects
– Define and oversee measurement process using existing tools
– Help accounts identify the right digital partners or solutions.
– Help train and grow the work of the digital and social strategist.
Required profile :
– Undergraduate degree in advertising, marketing, and/or related field
– 7 to 12 years’ experience on digital jobs working with brands or at a recognized advertising or digital agency
– Analytic expertise with a good instinct for ideas and creations
– Good digital technical background.
– Good powerpoint and keynote skills
– Fluent in English
– Independent, reliable and flexible
– A lot of curiosity and a great passion for digital and creativity
My client offers:
– A highly motivated team, in a dynamically growing business, in which openness and the strive for highest quality belong to the culture of the company
– A kind, very collegial working atmosphere in our offices in Paris
– Perspective and responsibility
– Short decision-making paths in our communicative team
– A steep learning curve, including field orientated further education
- If this job description matches your profile and your expectations, do not hesitate to submit your application.