Digital Communications Manager(F/M) | AAC/2590/W
|Secteur :||Tous types de secteurs|
|Rémun. :||EUR à négocier||Métier :||Social Media, Editorial, Communication / RP|
Description du poste
Blue-Search Conseil is an HR and executive search consultancy. It is specialized in the digital sector and supports groups of companies, start-ups and pure players in their expansion and digital transformation processes.
Our client, Mercator Ocean is a French ocean analysis and forecasting center. It has been entrusted by the European Commission to implement and operate the Copernicus Marine Environment Monitoring Service (CMEMS) that started in May 2015. Mercator Ocean is looking for a:
Digital Communications Manager(F/M)
Located in Toulouse
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communication, the Digital Communication Manager will design and plan digital communication in line with the Marketing/Communication strategy of Mercator Ocean and CMEMS.
- Draw a roadmap of the annual digital activities
- Benchmark and analyze trends within the sectorial web communication and identify best practices
- Manage the websites: responsible for the production of relevant, qualified and up-to-date content. In line with all of the company’s scientists and experts, and with the French and European partners
- Manage relations with various suppliers and service providers (advertising agencies, web design companies, developers of digital systems, etc.)
Content management & Social Media
Content will be an essential asset for this position.
- Create clear and relevant digital content to animate Mercator Ocean and CNEMS communities.
- Create and maintain Mercator Ocean social networks and mobile application in order to build and develop the “Blue Community”
- Adapt the content to suit different targets: scientists, institutions, NGOs, companies, the global audience and the media
- Contribute to building/nurturing relations with NGOs and Associations in the area of Ocean, Climate and Sustainable Development
- Analyze data about the targeted audience and the traffic generated
- Set up KPIs to evaluate performance and take corrective measures when necessary
- Also responsible for internal communication tools : intranet, corporate blog and/or social network)
- Community management :
- Responsible for the company “e-reputation”
- Manage community events
- 5-10 years experience in a communication/marketing position within an NGO, an association or a European or International scientific institution, if possible related to oceans and their protection
- Masters in journalism / communication / marketing
- Significant experience in journalism is a plus
- Good knowledge in web techniques (HTML, XML, CMS and CMS open-source)
- Strong experience managing Social Networks
- Community management skills is a must have
- Speak, read and write English fluently / ideally English native
- Adaptable to various and international environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized, methodical, proactive
- Able to demonstrate a serious commitment to the protection and preservation of oceans
Mercator Ocean is the French ocean analysis and forecasting center. It designs, develops, operates and maintains state-of-the-art scientific numerical-modelling systems that are able to describe, analyze and forecast the state of the ocean in 3D, continuously and in real time. Mercator Ocean is a subsidiary of five major French institutions involved in the development of operational oceanography – CNRS, IFREMER, IRD, Meteo France and SHOM. Mercator Ocean’s activities include R&D, operational systems, expert forecasting and the services it provides to users around the world (scientists, public agencies, industry, etc.). The company is located at Ramonville Saint-Agne, near Toulouse. Mercator Ocean has been entrusted by the European Commission to implement and operate the Copernicus Environment Monitoring Service (CNEMS). The service is operational since May 2015.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Submit your application to Blue Search Conseil: